OF GOVIGYAN BHARATI
bring awareness of Govigyan (i.e. scientific dimensions of
knowledge about cow) in India .
2. To establish research and training centres for
Govigyan at the national level.
3. To inculcate scientific attitude in Gopalak (cow
breeders ) and to train them in the latest
techniques of cow breeding.
4. To evolve national policy regarding cow breeding, cow
maintenance and cow protection and to try and implement
it through Panchayats, State Governments and
the Central Government.
5. To establish or have
established through others, village cow shelters (Panjrapole)
and to administer them or to have them administered.
6. To popularize cow milk, ghee etc., and to make
efforts to provide proper remuneration for these items.
7. To organize research and popularize making of organic
manure from cow dung and urine.
8. To organize research and development in Gobar
gas plants and to develop and popularize gadgets
which run on Gobar gas.
9. To carry out research and development of various tools
and implements which are driven by Bullock power.
10. To carry out R&D in all aspects of cow carcass
disposal to include flaying, tanning ,leather
business, bone fertilizers etc. To develop village based
11. Govigyan will attempt to provide all help to cow
related economy, social system and village requirements.
For the above purpose Govigyan will carryout the following
- Will organize
seminars, conferences and symposia at local,
regional and national levels.
- Will publish
monthly or periodic publication and will give
it wide circulation.
- Will publish and
circulate literature regarding Govigyan.
- Will co-ordinate
efforts to establish network amongst cow
protection and animal welfare organizations.
- Will encourage
Govt. of India to make legislation regarding
cow protection and to ban cow slaughter.
- Will take
appropriate action to ban export of