Organisation: Media Matters
The Development Communication Initiative of media matters requires
a full time Graphic Designer with strong skills in Graphic Designing
& Editing, to aid processes of development communication.
The designer should be able to provide graphic design support
to evolve theme-based, issue related graphics and illustrations
to be adapted for use in different media with different audiences.
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar capacity
- Knowledge of design and presentation software packages to
include Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, CorelDraw, - -
PageMaker, DreamWeaver, Flash
- Skills in Website Designing
- Familiarity with Video Editing
- Comprehensive knowledge of graphic design principles, digital
file formats, a wide variety of media, and production
- Basic knowledge of conventional photographic and digital print
- Strong inter-personal and group communication skills.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Academic qualifications and/or years of experience may be relaxed
for deserving cases.
PLEASE COURIER / EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION BEFORE May 7th , 2005